Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday

To all you friends and family following our blog, I want to thank you for keeping up with us as we were in Calgary with Jason. I am continuing writing day to day stuff so I can keep connected with family and friends. It's just the mundane day to day things.
Well it's Saturday today! This is the first Saturday since the end of November that there isn't anything pressing going on! We spent the last two Saturday's at the lovely Children's hospital! Although it isn't my choice of places to hang out, it really is a beautiful hospital!
The three Saturday's before that were spend driving to/from Mexico or being in Mexico. I guess the one in Mexico was pretty relaxing. I can't remember what we did that day, but it might have been the seal caves and sand dollar beach. Before that Case spent some Saturday's getting the motorhome ready to go for our trip. On the Dec. 5th weekend, we had Ryan and Alisa over. I think it's about time for a visit again guys!! A visit where there isn't anything major that we have to do. Just sit and visit.
Today seems like it will be a quiet day. Jason is just up and he's sitting on the furnace. He is his mother's son that's for sure! Alisa, remember when you guys always sat on the furnace? Well, now Jason will come to me when he goes to bed and say, "Mommy, you want furnace?" I have a hard time telling that boy 'no' lately.

1 comment:

  1. Jason looks like he's feeling so much better in these pictures - so nice to see. They are good photos of him!

    ReplyDelete