Friday, October 26, 2012

From warm sunshine to beautiful cold snowy weather.

Within one week, we went from this weather to the cold snowy stuff further down. 
After feeding her horses and carrying this pup; playing with her lamb and slinging hay, Wilene said her clothes were still clean!
 I am not sure how that works, but white doesn't usually stay white after carrying dirty puppies and cuddling stinky lambs.
 
This lamb is crazy.  Her name is Nibbles and she thinks she's a dog!
She runs down the driveway with the dogs when they go chase cars.  Willy loves her and isn't impressed when we talk about having Nibble Chops someday.
 


I love you Mom!!

 


And I love my dog!!
 
What a lovely day for a ride.  Laura, you look great!
 
 
Nibbles, lookin good in the snow.
 
Willy going for a nice run to get rid of her frustrations!!
 
 
 
Yesterday, October 25th was a beautiful day.  It ended up being above zero with no wind. 
Gorgeous, gorgeous weather!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment