I lift my eyes to the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2
Friday, January 20, 2012
Last night was another tough night for Jason. He couldn't fall asleep again. I am not sure what time he did fall asleep, but he spent a lot of time walking around, doing his beans, and checking up on us in our room. This morning he had about 4 cups of water on his floor and several shapes done. I woke him up to go to school and as I was about to give him a shower, he had a seizure. It wasn't a grand mal, but he did a bit of spinning and turned a few shades of green. After his shower, he went to sit on the couch by Dad. He fell asleep right on Dad's shoulder. I am not sure how deeply he was sleeping because when I mentioned the word school, he promptly got up, went to his room, shut his door and crawled in his bed. I don't blame him, poor guy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you didn't get much sleep either, Wilma! I'll be praying for you all today.
ReplyDeleteJanice