Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4th 2011, Alberta Children's Hospital

Hi all,
We made it to the Ronald Mcdonald House last night and spent the night there.  This morning we were up bright and early.  Jason had a small seizure before we left for the hospital. He was really good getting 'hooked up' to the computer.  Now it is  just waiting for the seizures to come and watching him closely to make sure that he is not pulling things off his head.  He keeps saying, "In a couple of days, then you can go home".  It was priceless when Alisa walked in the door.  He was very happy to see her!  I will post pics. when I get back to the hospital and have the laptop! (If I have time!!)
Right now Glenn and Gloria are watching him.  We are taking shifts and this seems to go quite well.  We are so thankful for all the prayers and help we have received.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for keeping us posted!
    Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete