January 16th
Time just flies by.
Christmas has come and gone.
January is half over.
In November it was decided that Amy would come home for a rest. She had been unwell and needed to come home to Canada to make sure there was nothing serious going on.
On Dec. 17th, Jackie and I picked her up and she has been able to be here with us since then.
What an unexpected blessing; all our children with us for Christmas!
Ryan and Alisa were able to come and stay with us for a few days.
Jenn had break from her College so she was home and Amy.
What a lovely time we had.
It happens so seldom that all our children are gathered together.
When they are here Case and I just sit and smile at each other.
How blessed we are!!!
I just needed to include this lovely picture of the girls.
We took this years ago at Wateron Park.
Ryan and Alisa were able to come and stay with us for a few days.
Jenn had break from her College so she was home and Amy.
What a lovely time we had.
It happens so seldom that all our children are gathered together.
When they are here Case and I just sit and smile at each other.
How blessed we are!!!
I just needed to include this lovely picture of the girls.
We took this years ago at Wateron Park.
A picture I have always wanted to frame and never have. (like so many other pics I have taken)
On January 5th, we woke up to a very special day!
Wilene turned 13!!!!
What a beautiful girl you are turning into Wilene.
You are a kind girl, thoughtful of others and wanting to serve the Lord. We are so thankful for you.
But this day was also very special because Ryan and Alisa's baby was going to be born today!!!!!
Well, we waited and waited and waited and waited and guess what?
He decided he was going to have his own day!!!!
Yes!!!!
On January 6th, 2014, Benjamin Ryan Vanderkooy waas born!
Our first grandson!
What a beautiful amazing addition to our family
just a few days old
Proud Gramps
Can't get any better for Grandma!!
Only a couple of days old and look at that expression!!
As for the rest of us, we are doing well.
Jenn is in her second semester of nursing school and doing really well.
Laura is, as we speak, at Ryan and Alisa's helping with baby Ben.
What a lucky girl!!!!!!
Grandma is jealous!
Jase is also doing well. He had a few rough days in the beginning of January but has done well since then.


No comments:
Post a Comment