Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4th 2013

What a lovely last 8 days we have had.
Last Monday the weather was so nice.
It got up to 10 or 11 degrees!
Think about it, it was the end of January!
We are supposed to be having that temperature, but on the other side of zero!
Wilene went out to ride her horse and as she was setting up some barrels, she noticed that Jason was trying to get on her horse.
So dear Willy took him for a walk on Misty.

It took him a while to figure out which leg he had to put in the stirrup to successfully swing his other leg over and sit down.
He kept putting the wrong leg in which made him have to swing over her neck and then sit backwards!
Nope that's not right!!
As I was downloading the pics, I came across this one!
MMmmmmm!!!!!!
Now, who would have done this?
Poor Romeo just meekly takes it all.





Look at that happy face!
Just contentedly sitting there enjoying the ride.


Happy face!


Do you notice which on is wearing the helmet?
NOT the one on the horse!!  :)
 


Very relaxed!
It's amazing the balance this boy has!


Anybody wanna bring me a coffee??


I'll just sit a while if you don't mind.


After this amazingly wonderful gorgeous day, the weather took a nose dive.
We were stuck in the deep freeze for a couple of days!
On Tuesday, the thermometer read -39.9 (with wind chill) and then read error for about an hour before it went back to the -39.9!!!
It was CHILLY!!!!


On Friday, Alisa called me and said they were going to be in Lethbridge.
After shopping, they came for supper.
What a treat!!!
Jason was enjoying Ryan's company and was just 'hanging out'
with him.
"Hi Ryan"


Saturday was one of the most special days ever!!
Jason went skiing with William!
He did so well!
I will post pics when I get them downloaded from William
William is so amazing!
He gets hit and abused by Jason and bugged by the girls but he just keeps coming back for more.
I guess it can't be that bad then hey William?

Well, a quick brief update.
More pics will come, I just have to figure how to get them from the ipad to blogger.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment