Monday, February 6th
This is a picture that seems to often come up on the blog. Jason sleeping after a seizure.
This morning he fell asleep at around 8:30am. Yes, after having 2 seizures yesterday he paced the whole night long! I can not begin to imagine how tired that poor young man must be sometimes. This morning he fell asleep just before William got here to take him to school. I did not have the heart to wake him and shower him for school. I called the school and said I would just let him sleep as he hadn't slept all night. The school is very good for Jason and we are so thankful for that. They just said, "If there is anything we can do, just let us know!"
Jason has had quite a few seizures again lately. Sunday morning he had one around 4:00am. When I asked him if he wanted to shower and get ready for church, he smiled and said, "Yes." I told him he could see Uncle Bill and Uncle T and he smiled and said, "Yes." He was so good in church. We sat down and he moved to the middle of the bench and just smiled at me. I left him because he was being quiet. He sat there the whole service all by himself just smiling at us. He showered his love on Uncle T during church. He kept turning around and giving Theo a huge smile and lift up his eyebrows at him. Then he would look at me and I knew what he was trying to tell me, "Look Mom, Uncle T is behind us, do you see him?" Then he would turn around again and smile at Theo.
He did this off and on through out the whole service.
He was so calm and happy.
After we got home and had lunch, he started to get a bit wired. Case and I decided to go for a drive and take him along. We were driving toward Taber and Jason was sleeping on the seat in the van. I asked Case, "are you going to turn at the 7-11?" Well, Jason popped up so fast and said, "You want one?" Anyone who knows Jason a little bit, knows exactly what this means!! (I want to stop at the 7-11 and get a slurpee!) It was so funny because we had already just had a good laugh. As we were driving, Jason laid down on the seat. Romeo had no room to lay so after a while he got off the seat, jumped back on and laid right on top of Jason!!
At first Jason looked at us and laughed. Then he said, "Seamus, GET OFF!"


No comments:
Post a Comment