I know I put some pics up of the family camp before, but I had to put a few more up. I drove up with Gloria and some of her kids, Jason, Laura and Wilene and William. I decided that it would be really nice to take the scenic route! Most of you know what kind of Spring we had and all the rain that came down. I wasn't sure what the road would be like, but I thought the worse thing that could happen would be that we got stuck. Well, we did just that! We had lots of pushers though so it worked out quite fine. William had these beautiful white shoes that I knew were going to get filthy at camp. I figured they would get nicely broken in when he was pushing the van. Yup!! They weren't white anymore by the time he was done his diligent duty of rescuing the women and kids!! I think some of the kids had Crocs and flipflops! Since I was the driver I couldn't get out of the van!! I had to steer and do the pulling!! We ha a great time and really did see some beautiful scenery. Case thinks I'm a nut and I'm not sure if Glenn will let Gloria drive anywhere with me anymore! Whatever happens, we sure had a good time ad have some awesome memories!

No comments:
Post a Comment