I lift my eyes
to the hills
where does my
help come from?
My help comes
from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
You might be wondering about the size of type here. I tried 'smallest' then 'small' then 'normal' then I said "Forget it!" "I'm going for 'LARGEST'!!" Think maybe i need some spectacles???
Well, the doc just showed up. We are changing meds to ancef. He will come back on Thursday to see if we can go to an oral form and go home until his own neuro comes. We will keep praying.
Thanks for the updates on this blog - really appreciate it! Hope you have (or had) a good evening and the night goes well...thinking of you, and that wonderful son of yours! Love the Oudshoorns/Many Shots
Our family is praying for all of you!!
ReplyDeleteHey Wilma, I'm so glad you started this blog! It's so nice to be able to keep up to date! Praying for you all!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from the Kooyman's
Thanks for the updates on this blog - really appreciate it! Hope you have (or had) a good evening and the night goes well...thinking of you, and that wonderful son of yours!
ReplyDeleteLove the Oudshoorns/Many Shots